Perri Chase had wealth, has lost wealth… now, she’s a Transformational Coach who knows that what “got you this far, won’t get you the whole way”. She specializes in working with clients who want to unlock that next level of possibility, energy and break the “old pattern” operating systems we all carry through life. Perri works with people who want to have a large impact on humanity through building and leading companies and being in service to others. She has a deep personal practice in all the methods she uses with clients, and has coaches and teachers that support her so that she can support you.
Prior, Perri had a long career in the talent space as an Executive Recruiter working with financial institutions in New York, Europe and Asia. She also spent time as the founder of two startups, Unroll.me (acquired by Rakuten) and Archively. More recently she has successfully worked with startups on strategic positions like VP of Engineering, VP of Data Science, and VP of Marketing. She has a deep understanding of organizational structure, talent strategy and has negotiated more than 50 million dollars worth of salary in her career.
On this show we discuss the election, boundaries, and finding our way.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Pontificating the nuance of the election
- Shadow in your life blocks your from what you want
- Sometimes things have to get messy before they get clean
- Money doesn’t bring happiness nor freedom
- We’re more alike than we are different
- Why your beliefs and fears create your world around you
- Shutting down her company without saving ego
- Why boundaries, saying yes or no, is not an act of commerce
- Resistance can look like avoidance, self-sabotage, perfectionism, superiority, and criticism
- Receiving vs Gripping
- Why you need to be open
- Doing indulgent things to start your day
- Feeling is healing
- The power of the feminine quality – emotions, feelings, and the less structured.
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Ever work at a standup desk and could use a little support?
With the Focal Upright system, you can be more productive longer, while engaging your full body for a healthier and fun way to work.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!