Jonathan Fields has cracked the code on living a good life. He’s a dad, husband, serial entrepreneur, growth strategist and award-winning author, Jonathan Fields inspires possibility.
He currently runs mission-driven media and education venture, Good Life Project®, where he and his team lead a global community in the quest to live more meaningful, connected and vital lives. You can find him regularly featured in the media, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, FastCompany, Inc., and thousands of other places that sound cool, but don’t impress his daughter all that much.
On this show we discuss talking about living a life of intention with vitality, contribution, and connection.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Vitality: optimizing your physical and mental well-being
- Contribution: the way you bring your gifts to the world
- Connection: the in-between of you and everyone else
- The power to choose our response
- Your state of mind and state of being have no separation, constant feedback mechanism
- Taking care of your animal
- Positive affect has a very real role in your physiology, your cognitive function, and your creativity
- Emotional contagion – the team takes on the emotional state of the leader
- We are wired to require love and belonging
- We know ourselves so poorly – we are better served to study what
- The sense of safety you have when you find your tribe
- When you kill the uncertainty, you kill the possibility
- Certainty is a closing of the mind
- Comparison kills
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Jonathan’s new Book: How to Live a Good Life: Soulful Stories, Surprising Science, and Practical Wisdom
Ever work at a standup desk and could use a little support?
With the Focal Upright system, you can be more productive longer, while engaging your full body for a healthier and fun way to work.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!