Chris Marlow, in 2007, met a starving young orphan living in an abandoned gas station in Zimbabwe. That encounter compelled him to start Help One Now and dedicate his life to seeking justice by empowering leaders and organizing tribes to launch global movements that do good.
On this show we discuss making small actions to create huge impact in eliminating global poverty.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The world needs all of us do small things
- Success is great, but success that makes a difference in the world is better
- How do we tackle big issues without losing ourselves in the mass need
- The business community is so important to dealing with extreme poverty
- We can’t simply throw money at problems, we must be strategic
- Investing in local, high-capacity leaders is what brings change
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Ever work at a standup desk and could use a little support?
With the Focal Upright system, you can be more productive longer, while engaging your full body for a healthier and fun way to work.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!