Are you facing difficulty right now? Challenges in your relationships, marriage or parenting? Maybe your management or leadership? Or maybe, it’s not even having a job at all?
Every one of us have seasons in life where circumstance seem too hard; the voices get too loud; and the self-doubt feels paralyzing… these are the times where you perceive that the thing you’re facing is bigger than you.
This is your giant.
In this episode, I candidly share with you what I’ve faced and how I’ve overcome… and continue to battle when necessary.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- What will you choose to do in influencing your tomorrow… today?
- How I fell flat on my face trying to start at coaching business
- The trials of entrepreneurship
- The gift of T.O.D.A.Y.
- Why there’s always a giant to kill before you go to the next level
- Greatness is on the other side of inconvenience.
- In order to achieve anything, you must first overcome something.
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
No links were shared this show, but here’s a fun video!
NEED A SPEAKER AT YOUR EVENT?
• Career Proof for the Next Economy
• Fear of Success
• Managing Millennials
• Networking with Authenticity
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!