Peter Awad hosts the Slow Hustle podcast and thrives on wrestling for the things in life that really matter – specifically, freedom. He and his wife have taken a year off to travel the country, experiencing new cities, people and adventures… all while running multiple businesses.
Peter’s focusing on what’s important, implementing on great systems, and pursuing a life of freedom.
Today, we talk about managing business, batching and blocking, and true happiness.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why owning a business is like a roller coaster ride
- Power is learning how to manage your life
- Realizing how life experiences teach us what we really want
- How to find things that bring true happiness
- Why we should have a dream and a vision on what we are really love to do
- Losing money hurts, but losing time hurts a lot more
- No matter what the industry you’re in and no matter where you are- we all have the same issues
- Learning how other people manage their stresses and routine
- Why we don’t necessarily need a million dollars
- Happiness is to have the freedom to do the things that you love
- Why technology affects human relationship
- Having a business that has some meaning and purpose behind it
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Book: The Lean Start Up by Eric Ries
Book: Miracle Morning
Productivity tool: Pomotodo.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!