Joel Boggess believes that if you have something to say, podcasting is a great medium to share it. And after half of his life in media, this is the space he’s found himself most successful. Joel is also the go-to guy for clarity, confidence and direction. He’s the guy people call when they’re feeling stuck, under-challenged or overwhelmed.
He’s written a book called, “Finding your Voice”, that hit the #1 spot on Amazon. And his podcast, ReLaunch, was named by Podcasters’ Paradise as “Best Overall” podcast of 2014 and “Most Inspirational” podcast for 2014 and 2015; and has recently passed the one million listens mark.
On this show we talk about being passionate, living your purpose, and being the best you that you can possibly be.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Eight trys that failed before the ReLaunch – many practice swings
- Getting in the reps in before you can get to success
- Being more determined to share your message than afraid of other people not listening
- Learning that podcasting is only a piece of the business
- Deciding what kind of change do you want to bring to the world?
- Make the decision before the work starts – that you’re going to pull this off, wildly successfully
- How podcasting is the funnel for all kinds of opportunities
- Your responsibility to be the best you the you can most possibly be.
- The importance of asking feedback about ourselves
- Learning to delegate to build your business
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Michael Port – The Steal The Show Podcast
Joel’s book: Finding your voice
Episode 23 – Ann Handley, Kicking imposter syndrome’s ass
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!