Jeff Sanders is host of the popular 5 AM Miracle Podcast where he helps listeners bounce out of bed, bright and early, with extraordinary energy and enthusiasm. He is also a 10-time marathon runner and a personal development junkie. Most notably, Jeff is the brand new author of the book, “The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast,” which is designed to help you maximize your time every day, be wildly productive, and achieve your life’s grandest goals.
We discuss productivity, dealing with your haters, and lots of details from his new book to dramatically impact your life.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The basis of the 5am blueprint – strategies for clarity and productivity
- The power of getting up early, 10 benefits of waking us early
- How to wake up with a plan and know what you’re doing
- How to transition your patterns to becoming a morning person.
- How to accomplish your grandest goals
- Becoming a part of a unique club of high achievers
- Designing a life you want to live
- How you can process every single email in your inbox everyday
- Exercising your “masochist muscles” for more productivity
- Learning how your haters are actually a good thing
- The process of defining your voice and your audience
- Allowing life to unfold, innovating your own life and career
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Jeff’s book: The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast (plus $60 worth of free gifts)
Jeff’s podcast, The 5 AM Miracle
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to Jeff for joining me on this episode. Until next time!