Amber Hurdle certainly didn’t expect “greatness” when she became pregnant at Sixteen years of age. Yet, despite the challenges she faced, she persevered to earn her diploma, a college degree, and become a coach to Fortune 500 companies.
She is the founder of Bombshell Business Bootcamp, owner of both Moxie Internal Relations and Leadership Success Academy.
On this show we talk about developing company culture, releasing your inner greatness, and the core issues to leadership and influence.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why leadership is about influence
- Your work is an expression of your greatness
- Managing up – having influence on those that lead you and still be servant minded, respectful and honorable
- Following the breadcrumbs of your life to see what you were made for
- Why there’s always someone out there to listen to you.
- Honoring yourself and digging yourself out of the dark
- Why it’s important to do what you know is right for you
- Knowing and standing your own truth, integrity, and values
- Knowing yourself inside and out, helping you understand the people you lead
- Why everything revolves around love
- The power of communication
- Becoming a “miracle worker”
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amber’s Website: http://amberhurdle.com
Amber’s Twitter: @amberhurdle
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!