On this show we talk about how to make better decisions, building teams, and servant leadership.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Creating entrepreneurial advantage by having startup mentors
- How leaders communicate to build trust
- How to overcome hesitation in decision making process
- Why all successful people always try to grow in new areas
- Why a great entrepreneur needs to let go on their vision, communicate and open up
- Empower your team to do great things
- Definition of servant leadership
- Why people with humility improves in performance and have more inner peace
- The positive side of change and how change is vital to professional success
- How flexibility is key to healthy team building
- Developing team’s shared values
- The metaphor of leading business and parenting
- Why do you say, “I want to be better”?
- Showing up and doing the work
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Book Mentioned: Five Love Languages – a non-business book that is really helpful in leadership
Thomas’ Twitter: @
Thomas’ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasknoll
His phone number: 415-935-3547
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!