Stacia Pierce started her first business after a divorce. She turned her pain and passion into a business that profits. Since then, she’s helped others turn their obstacles into opportunities, been a lifecoach for twenty years, and written 21 books.
She’s been seen on the Steve Harvey show, works with celebrities, and enables entrepreneurs to success worldwide.
On this show, we talk about launching a business, starting before you’re ready, and the simple, but most important act of showing up.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Going from breakdown to breakthrough, from the lowest point in Stacia’s life
- Transforming others lives while transforming your own
- Teaching women how to start their first business, turning their passion into profit
- The power of writing on a bathroom mirror
- Why dreams die between what to do and how to do it
- The power of showing up
- Why you should start before you’re ready
- How coaching helps speed your journey, cutting down time, and reducing mistakes
- Getting through those dark and difficult times
- Why failure is not the end of you
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Stacia’s Website: http://lifecoach2women.com
Twitter : @lifecoach2women
Women’s Conference Website: http://womenssuccessconference.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!