Brian Tracy knows how to think. Best-selling Author and Professional Speaker, he’s helped over 5 million people achieve their goals. His goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.
If you’ve never heard of Brian before, you’ll certainly take note of him after this show. His contemporaries include Zig Ziglar and John Maxwell. Make sure you’ve got something to take notes while listening to this show.
Today, we talk about his newest book, “Get Smart!: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field”.
His other books include “Eat That Frog!” and “Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life”. Brian’s also written for Entrepreneur, Success, Fast Company, and Forbes among many others.
On this episode, we explore why most businesses fail, how much of our adult chaos is connected to childhood, and the difference one thought can make.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The false premise you must get good grades, go to college and you’ll succeed
- Everything is about beliefs – change the inside, change the outside
- Everyone has the ability to be successful
- Successful people do the same things over and over
- The difference between short term and long term goals
- WWH2H formula – What Would Have To Happen?
- All business success is based on this
- What do you really, really, really want to do in life?
- Asking yourself the brutal questions
- The number one reason a business is struggling
- The power of happiness
- CANEI – Continuous And Never Ending Improvement
- The impact of poor parenting
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Brian’s Twitter: @BrianTracy
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!