John Henry decided early on to change his tomorrow on a daily basis. His amazing story to gives us insight to the powerful choices he made, allowing him to succeed. From Jazz musician to doorman, each step prepared for the next on the way to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
At age 23, John Henry has founded an on-demand laundry company, sold it, opened a non-profit tech accelerator called Cofound Harlem, and, most recently, he’s launched Harlem’s first Venture Capital fund.
On this episode you’ll learn how his humble beginnings, entrepreneurial passion, and positivity led him to become a great businessman at such a very young age.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How your attitude and spiritedness influences your success to work.
- How little and simple daily decisions lead to motivation.
- How energy and rapport attracts the type of people you’ll work with.
- Find out if you are born with entrepreneurial DNA.
- Why it doesn’t matter how you do it, it only matters that you do it.
- The best indicator if you found the right person for the job.
- Learning how asking questions can lead to important discoveries.
- What is effective leadership.
- Knowing the principle that you should not view yourself in world’s perspective.
- The importance of values in a company and understanding value based leadership.
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Cofound website: Cofound.co
AREA Accelerators ‘s Website: https://gust.com/organizations/area/
John’s Twitter: @JohnHenryStyle
John’s -e-mail: email@example.com
Book: 5am Miracle
Aruba Tech Conference Website: www.atechconference.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!