Viveka Von Rosen is the author of “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day”. She’s known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” is CEO of Linked Into Business, also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer for three years running, and she has been cited in CNN, Forbes, Mashable, Bloomberg, and Social Media Examiner, just to name a few.
We discuss how to best leverage your Linkedin account and the wisdom of asking others for help.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How 98% of HR professionals check your LinkedIn profile first
- Find what is the cost of inaction is
- How you’re doing damage to your personal brand and/or business
- The ability to create, leverage, and maximize the LinkedIn Groups feature
- Why you should only do what you do well
- Why you should fake it til’ you make it – if you don’t claim your expertise, no one’s going it to give it to you
- Why most women need to get over the inability to claim their own expertise
- Why you should focus your LinkedIn not on what you do, but on how you can help
- Why you should invest in other people – help, teams, coaches, and masterminds
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Understanding that feedback is a gift, not a criticism
- much more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Viveka’s Twitter: @LinkedInExpert
Viveka’s book: LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!