Living your life shouldn’t be a competition with those around you. Nor should it be a competition with other people in the world. The only person you should be in competition with is yourself.
You can have a life worth living. No matter where you are today and what you’re experiencing, you can level up to an effective, transformational future.
On this show, I share the two truths that create a life worth living.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Life is full of paradoxes
- The two paradoxical truths of life
- Life is not about me: The opposite of life is selfishness
- A talk on “me”
- Good things happen when you get out of the way
- Life is all about me: You have one life to life
- You are one in Seven Billion
- There is no other you that do what only you can do
- Our problem is that we don’t live for us, we live for others. We’re far too busy trying to impress, compete, and conquer others
- Life is like golf: the harder you try, the worse you do
- What if, instead, you lived trying to impress, compete, and conquer YOUR SELF?
- Finally, you are life itself: Fill yourself up and give yourself away
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Contact” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me for this episode. Until next time!