Bryan Kramer, is the CEO of PureMatter, an award winning global digital agency based in Silicon Valley. He’s a social strategist, TED speaker and recent author of the acclaimed book: Human to Human #H2H. Most recently… he interviewed 250 professionals in research of his newest book, “Shareology: How sharing powers the human economy”.
We discuss how all of us want to connect, feel we have value. Yet, many brands and marketers still broadcast messages lacking empathy, relevance, and engagement.
Today, discover why people share content and how you can connect and communicate with your community more effectively.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Human to Human book launch
- What, what, how, and why people share
- How sharing is a learned behavior
- How sharing can change your future
- The critical principles of our “social body language”
- Delivering unexpected value
- The psychology behind why we share
- The power of emotion in social sharing
- The act of active listening, looking people in the eye digitally
- Creating a “Thank You” department for your customers
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Link to Bryan’s wacky Shareology video
Bryan’s Book: Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks to Bryan for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!