2016 could be the year of your life – the year you discover fulfillment! On this show, I encourage you to get uncomfortable, push past your fears, and be the person you’ve always wanted to be.
I want to talk straight with you… I hope that’s alright.
And while I’m sure you want a life that’s impacting. And I’m positive you want to make a difference in the lives around you. Are you ready to do something to make this a reality?
I’m coming along side you to assist along the way.
Today, I share what I’m doing this year to impact my life and, in addition, offer you perspective on how you can do the same.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you shouldn’t try to figure it all out
- My “one thing” I’m focusing on in 2016
- P-Diddy, P-Diddy, A
- The power of discipline… even if I despise it
- What is most important and when it’s important
- The opportunities to crush your fears
- The little secret of every person that “makes it”
- Three things I’m, personally, addressing
- Why you should simply act on what you’ve already learned
- The importance of taking the first step
- Why you shouldn’t set a specific goal of expect a certain path or time frame
- What will you accomplish in the next 8760 hours?
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
The NeuYear Calendar I ordered.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!