On this show I talk about conquering the limiting beliefs, we all have, keeping us from moving forward in life. Understanding that we cannot control the circumstances and people around us, but we can control how we think, behave, and react to the world around us.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Influencing your caliber of relationships, friendships, and career
- Understanding the correlation between our thinking and behavior
- Recognizing and owning the possible chaos around you
- Realizing you are not alone in your struggle
- Identifying a victim mentality
- Moving past your past
- How to develop the skills for successful growth
- The Bird Poop Proverb
- Revealing the 3 T’s of transformation
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me.
Until next time!