John Michael Morgan, has been called the Chuck Norris of leadership and is known for his high energy and passion when teaching proven strategies designed to help achievers reach their goals. He’s served as a private consultant and mentor to bestselling authors, Fortune 500 companies, small business owners, entrepreneurs, celebrities, churches, and some of the world’s largest brands and high achievers. John is the bestselling author of Brand Against The Machine, and founder of the Achievers Alliance. He writes about achievement, leadership, entrepreneurship, and personal development.
On this episode, John and I discuss overcoming self-sabotage, how to implement proven marketing strategies, and creating the best value for your customers to build your career, business, and life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why sometimes you simply have to follow your gut
- How focusing on who you help is more powerful than the focus on who you compete with
- How to recognize when you’re self-sabotaging your own future
- Why there’s room for everybody in your business vertical
- Hear Angus sing a rendition of the Frozen song, “Do you want to build a business?”
- The importance of assumption removal, when building a business
- How to get effective third-party advice?
- How to build effective opt-in lists for your website
- Ideas for driving business, using email to create value for your customers
- Why you don’t want to build your platform on someone else’s platform
- Why the level of trust you build must match the level of your ask in marketing
- Why having a coach is critical to a business owner filled with self-doubt and fear
- How income improvement follows self-improvement
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
John’s Book: Brand Against the Machine
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks to John for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!