Scott Jordan is his own best PR company. Co-founder and CEO of SCOTTeVEST, he’s a former attorney turned entrepreneur, launching into notoriety by an appearance on Season Three of ABC’s Shark Tank in March 2012. Most recently, he released his book, “Pocket Man: The Unauthorized Autobiography of a Passionate, Personal Promoter”.
Today, we talk to Scott Jordan about expanding your network, building relationships, and not being afraid to simply make the ask.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- A fun way to promote your brand
- Behind the scenes of Scott’s appearance on Shark Tank
- Why you should be your own PR company
- The importance of constantly thinking about how to personally promote yourself
- How to leverage influencer relationships
- The power of simply asking
- Establishing sincere deposits in people
- Realizing that the numbers of followers on social media is not the focus
- Why you shouldn’t wait for a unique idea to start a company
- The importance of execution and building a brand
- Why you should simply focus on doing things better
- Why it’s critical to follow up on everything in order to get things done
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Pocket Rocket, branded Polaris vehicle
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!