Gary Vaynerchuk believes self-awareness is a critical component to success. But what does in mean to be aware of self?
Gary started off trading baseball cards, sold wine for his father’s business, started a Youtube channel called Wine Library for said Father’s brand and then turned it into a $60 Million phenomenon. Then he launched a media company, invested in a bunch of startups and co-launched a $25 Million VC seed fund.
In his book, #AskGaryVee, Gary states the only chapter that should be read twice is chapter 17 – Self-awareness.
On this show, we talk about family and the impact of being self-aware.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why Gary doesn’t communicate with his family when he travels
- Gary knows this lifestyle isn’t sustainable for his children
- Teaching there’s winners and losers
- Being kind to every person no matter who they are and what they do
- Building enormous amounts of self confidence in my kids
- Gratitude, empathy, and self awareness are the billion dollar coconut water idea
- When you know who you are, everything changes
- Knowing and accepting who you are
- Working really hard does not include mismanaging your personal relationships
- The wartime general you want around you when times are difficult
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Youtube: Gary Vaynerchuk
Ever work at a standup desk and could use a little support?
With the Focal Upright system, you can be more productive longer, while engaging your full body for a healthier and fun way to work.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
Join our Private Facebook Group community.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you for joining me, until next time!