CC Chapman is trying to find focus while seeking the next cause, searching for that next big thing. And the journey from where we are to where we know we want to be is challenging… for all of us.
Focus is the key to getting you through the “dip”, that challenging valley between.
He’s is a New England raised storyteller, explorer and humanitarian. He’s a thought leader in the online marketing space – author of two books, Content Rules and Amazing Things Will Happen. He’s worked with a variety of clients including Nike, HBO, American Eagle Outfitters, ONE, Verizon FiOS and The Coca-Cola Company.
On this show, we talk about how to find a cause and getting through the difficult dip along the way.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Driven by fulfillment
- How “Content Rules” came to fruition
- The book CC always wanted to write
- The similarity of growing up in a small town and social media
- The power of giving back
- Cause marketing, working on the One Campaign
- How humility gets in the way of business development
- The impact of losing focus
- “Your work matters”, the power of these three words to each other
- Transformation comes from who believes in you
- Why we need others around us to help make success happen
- How listening and kindness are necessary
- Experiencing the “Dip”
- Making sure you facing up the right hill
- Asking the tough questions to your great ideas
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
CC’s Photo on Instagram
Networking Ebook: www.angusnelson.com/networking
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to our guest for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!