Chris Brogan explores how people use media and community to build marketplaces around areas of belonging. He’s the CEO of Owner Media Group, a highly sought after professional speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and counting, including a new one yet to be named. He’s got an amazing list of accomplishments and consulted a lot of brands you know.
We talk about Chris’ guerilla-like product launches and low-budget technology efforts. In addition, we discover insights on family and relationships.
Most of all, we uncover the deeper elements to a billionaire’s mindset.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Production quality is not as important as the importance of the message
- The importance of a strong, personal drive
- Launching an online course before it’s finished
- What David Lee Roth did with $800
- What’s the best camera in the world?
- What is the billionaire’s mindset?
- How Richard Branson is just like you
- Why arrogance will never serve you well
- Why you shouldn’t allow business to be an excuse not to be healthy
- You can learn more about business at the gym than listening to people talk about business
- Building your business around your children
- Rhonda Rousey smackdown
- and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Up In Your Business podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, please shoot me a note on the “Get In Touch” page.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks to Bryan for joining me for such a great episode. Until next time!